Search This Blog

Monday, December 12, 2016

Last Minute Gifting - Give a Pattern, Get a Pattern

Hello Knitting Friends,

I don't know about you, but my hands are just a little tired from all the knitting that's been going on...
I'm working on another Hawkeye Hat and a pair of secret gift Firefly Mitts from the Firefly Series, oh, and a sweater that isn't a gift at all.

This is Alice's Hawkeye in Cast Iron, Cinnabar, and Sweatshirt Shelter






https://www.brooklyntweed.com/shop/shelter/

And before I realized that I really preferred the Haystack 
to the Long Johns Stripe, also in Shelter.



If you have a last minute present or 2 to come up with, I'm offering a free pattern code to everyone who gifts one of my patterns from now till the eve of the 24th.  
I have to do this manually - so it won't be as instantaneous as the actual gift.  
Thank you.

There's also a great little column over on the Mason Dixon Knitting forum about non-knitted gifts  Their mug (above) is a great choice too.  

However you celebrate, I wish you Joy in this month and in the New Year ahead of us.  
Stand Together and Stand Strong.  


No comments:

Post a Comment