Search This Blog

Thursday, November 24, 2016

Thankful




Yes, I am.  So very thankful.

Kate Atherley, your wonderful book has been a beacon to me, 
I refer to it nearly every time that I write and format. 
Ann + Kay, you guys.
My Atlanta knitting friends who still keep me in their loop :
Alice, Allison, Debbie, Diane, Ellen, Hannah, Jennifer, Jill, Judith, Judy, Karlene, Laura
and Megan.
Leslie, who made Rhinebeck a reality for me 2 weeks after I moved.
Janet, Jenn, Amanda. Jill ! 
💙   Cynthia.  Lee.  Whitney.  Matt.  Kate.  💙

And to all of you.  
Through Friday midnight, EST, use the code thankful to receive

96 


It's an easy rib repeat, knit with beautiful Dragonfly Valkyrie 

And a great top

Finishing pictorial coming next week!


An oldie but goodie for some last minute knitting :


Firefly Series  a Hat, Mittens, and Mitts in 2 lengths.
Each require less than an average skein of worsted weight. 
The hat is shown in Malabrigo Worsted, 
 the mitts are both in Hamilton Wool Classic and the mittens are Swans Island Worsted.



Love is love.




No comments:

Post a Comment