Search This Blog

Monday, September 5, 2016

Into the Wool Fiber Retreat

I just returned home from Into the Wool Fiber Retreat in Crossville, TN -
and did not take a single picture of yarn or of people the entire weekend.
But let me assure you, there was - Just. So. Much. Wonderful.
Many new friends...


I did, however, take many pictures of the beautiful and peaceful setting on 
Lake Francis.
Can you even see the buildings tucked in the trees?


I strolled along a shady trail, hoping to see some wild thing 
or a mushroom that I hadn't yet discovered, and stumbled across 
an amazing obstacle course (it is a gymnastics camp).


I marveled at the early morning mist,

 
and did see evidence of what were likely River Otters tumbling just under the surface.


Evidence of the wonderfully cool nights that was so enjoyed. 



So very thankful to have been invited to be part of such a memorable weekend, 
and to have had such enthusiastic students, many of whom may become good friends.  


Oh, and I did find a bit of wildlife after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment