Search This Blog

Monday, July 23, 2012

Christmas in July & Shibui Love

 Yesterday was 'Christmas in July', an annual event at The Whole Nine Yarns.
I saw old friends Carey , Gale & Charles, and met many new friends.
My pattern for Infinitely Alice was shared with all of the participants.


The original sample was made with Habu Tsumugi, but I had to try it with this:



Shibui Linen, which comes in some really awesome colors -



This one is Suit -
 I love how beautifully it works up, open and lacy.


 I've knit just half of one skein, so I'll keep going for 5 pattern repeats instead of 4. 
Thank you Alice, for inspiring me to write this!!


There were also many great give-aways at the event.


I won these 2 skeins of Malabrigo Aquarelle, which you will see in a pattern - 

very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment