Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

What a New Year!

I could go on and on about the trials of moving, helping to relocate the shop and going to VKLive all in the first 2 weeks of January - but,  I will not.  Here are a few photos :

Christmas in Atlanta
Happy New Year!  20 feet of belongings,  and the car!
the car... as full as the truck.
and now the little house is full 
all of the long skinny things on the porch.
It was a gloriously beautiful day to be in and out of the house.
Oliver likes the stacks of boxes... I love all the light.
Now, to work!



New River Fiber Company
And then, to
 Vogue Knitting Live.
11th hour sample knitting - Stilla 
Hotel finishing.... 
Setting up with Diana (the most excellent Navigator).
It was so wonderfully busy that I had no time to venture upstairs or even take pictures, 
but, I met some lovely new friends, and managed to accomplish my 3 goals.

I met Ann + Kay!
I found one amazing book, and bought only one perfect skein of yarn:


And.  Ann Shayne mentioned my new pattern Hortensia on the blog today.


It has been a very good year.

No comments:

Post a Comment