Search This Blog

Thursday, January 25, 2024

Bloom Where you are Planted, updated Goyard

Winter finds me still in Saratoga Springs NY, where I'm already dreaming of Spring.

I have memories of Lilac and Lily-of-the-Valley.

Until the next season arrives I'll wear my Bloom Where You Are Planted cowl 

to remind me that Spring is coming.  

Shown knitted with Modern Daily Knitting Atlas (Peat) with applied blooms of 

Spincycle Dyed in the Wool (Sunset Strip)


The hat is knit in Seaglass Atlas, with Gauge Dye Works Merino for 

the stripes and blooms, which could be worked with a variety of leftovers. 

The Gauge Dye Works shade, Happy Accident was used for 

Saki Clog Socks, the hat blooms are those leftovers.




 Thank you to Lucy for the perfect name!





Goyard (2013) 

PS ~ Another Hat and Cowl duo is being updated to my current format 
 
reknit in worsted weight. The hat unties to a gaiter, so handy!

No comments:

Post a Comment