Search This Blog

Saturday, October 29, 2022

Hello, Untarsia

 


A few years ago, I started thinking about my Untarsia technique. 
I believe that I had a book(let) in mind.


There are many, many samples with charted, (mostly) written designs.
Many of these hats have a different band and top shaping. 

All are knit in the round and each motif is linear - as in a single stitch of contrast color.

Today I have published a pattern with 2 of the designs.




My plan is to add more designs - as well as an alphabet, to accompany this pattern.


I can't wait to see where this takes us, me and you. 
 

Notice is my 2022 word, 
the pom was inspired by the very clever Degen.

Listen might be my 2023 word... what's yours?


Also, please note that as I add to the pattern, the price will increase. 

No comments:

Post a Comment