Search This Blog

Thursday, April 15, 2021

Liminal Two, again

Liminal Two, knit with Berroco Modern Cotton

Liminal Two is just published, I am already tinkering with the beginning of this 
top-down favorite to make a cold-weather wool version.  


Seven Sisters Zodiac in Zinnia and Fogbound

I have swatched to see if I like the cadence of the stripes as 6/12 (6 rows solid, 12 single striped), and am pondering how to use a contiguous provisional cast-on and short rows to raise the back neck - and perhaps will supplement that rise with a slightly angled ribbing that will be worked up from the provisional cast-on.  

Then, I'll need to apply it to the 9 written sizes, as an addendum to the pattern...



While we were taking pictures of the new Chai Popover

I heard and then saw the swallows yesterday, 14 April 2021. Welcome back.


No comments:

Post a Comment