Search This Blog

Friday, September 14, 2018

Fall Plans


Rhinebeck is less than 40 days from now, and I'm giddy with the thought of crisp air,  colored leaves, and a cider doughnut.


The tree which moves some to tears of joy is in the eyes of others
only a green thing which stands in their way.
 ~William Blake


My sweater is knit and ready to assemble, and 
I have a hat and mitt update in Jill Draper's new Kingston yarn.


There are several new patterns so very close to publication. 

Hiru

From November 15 - 18  I'll be in the beautiful mountains of Northern Georgia at  Dahlonega Spa, to teach at the Yarn and Yoga (and Whiskey!) retreat; there are only a few spots left, do join us!


If you'd like to know a little more about me, I've had some lovely interviews here and here

Finally, I've knit a few blocks of the Mitered Crosses Blanket to be added to several blankets of love; if you have a few hours and some worsted weight wools, it's a mighty good feeling to share. 





Until next time, Happy Knitting!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for Hiru to be published! It is so lovely. I spotted you wearing it in yesterday's MDK post and fell in love immediately.
    I go to school in Dahlonega....I'll have to check out that retreat!

    ReplyDelete